FEMA flood certificate
We offer a full range of flood protection services tailored to fit the client’s requirements: consultancy, custom product design and engineering, complete range of standard product supply, initial product installation, pre-event installation and flood emergency response plans. We design, source, install and maintain high-quality flood protection products on commercial construction projects. From design and specification assistance, to in-house project management, installation and service, we are committed to being your value-add partner.
Flood Panel was founded on the principles of high quality and excellent service. The company has over twenty years of engineering experience with its origins from Osborne Contracting & Consulting and Architecture Metals Ltd. Co. . With offices in Jupiter, Florida, and a national network, we can cover the whole United States and Caribbean.
Our team is focused on our mission … to provide unsurpassed service to architects, general contracts, building owners and developers from design conception through the life of their facilities. We want to insure your professional reputation and financial commitments.
- Licensed sub-contractors
- Bonded & Fully Insured
- Internationally recognized experts
- Safety-trained installers with machinery certification
- Financially sound
Flood Panel is a certified minority owned business incorporated as Architecture Metals Ltd. Co. in the State of Florida that meets the following criteria:
- Engaged in commercial transactions performing a useful function
- Domiciled in Florida
- 51% owned and managed by Chief Executive Officer who is Hispanic American, a permanent resident of Florida, and citizen of the United States
- A small business which is independently owned and operated, has a net worth of not more than $5 million and employs 200 or fewer full-time permanent employees.